My husband has wanted a bluetooth speaker for a long time for his fishing trips but most of them are just so expensive! I have searched for a quality speaker for a reasonable price for months now and I finally found one! The 1byOne portable bluetooth speaker with enhanced bass is amazing!
The most important feature for us is that it is waterproof. My husband will be taking it fishing with him and out on a boat at times so it being waterproof is a huge deal. He will not have to worry about it getting wet and ruining it while he is out. I love the long battery life. I charged it when we first received it 4 days ago and we have used it for approximately 6 hours and it has not needed to be charged again.
The sound is awesome. It is crystal clear and has great bass. It is not very expensive so I was not expecting it to sound as good as it does. You know the saying “you get what you pay for”? Well 1 by One has thrown that out the window! They offer this portable bluetooth speaker for $35.99 but the quality is comparable to $200+ speakers! It really is impressive!
1 by One Portable Bluetooth Speaker with Enhanced Bass
- Long lasting Powerful Battery: Contains a 1,500 mAh rechargeable battery, which, when fully charged you can enjoy up to 8 hours of uninterrupted music.
- HD Sound and Bass: Delivers excellent sound quality mixed with the effect of a Subwoofer. The Ultra-Bass-Booster delivers a heavy bass while keeping a clear sound.
- Bluetooth Or Plug and Play: Can be connected via Bluetooth or through the included Line-In (3.5mm aux-in) cable to your Phone, Computer or Tablet.
- Show your style, wherever you are: Modern, stylish design which is splash-proof and shock-proof – these attributes make the speaker suitable for use in any environment.
- It can follow you anywhere: The attached handle makes it perfect to carry around or even hang it anywhere you like
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."