Breakfast time can be hectic. Especially with two small children. I get so busy dressing, feeding, and tending to them I often forget to eat! That is why I love this breakfast parfait! I can make a few at a time and put them in the fridge covered. They are good all week. The kids love them too so some mornings we all eat them (when they aren’t wanting cereal or pancakes that is!) If your little one is in school your mornings are probably busier than mine and these would be great for those super rushed school mornings!
Very Berry Breakfast Parfait
- 2 cups plain or Greek yogurt
- 2 cups No Nut Vanilla Ola Granola
- 2 cups fresh berries ( raspberries, blueberries, strawberries (hulled and sliced)
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt into each glass and smooth surface.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of granola and smooth surface.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of fruit and smooth surface.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of yogurt and smooth surface.
- Sprinkle with Granola and a couple more berries.
I always make my parfaits with Ola Granola. If you haven’t heard of them you need to check them out! Ola! No Nut Vanilla Granola is a simple twist our yummy granola pure vanilla and maple syrup without added nuts. The perfect kid-friendly Happy Good for you Energy Food. 100 Calories per serving. Gluten Free, Non-GMO Verified, Vegan, Kosher. 0 Trans Fats, No soy, dairy, or added oils.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."